Nice and Nasty Rectangular Firepit
Happy Cocooning Rectangular Gas Fire Pit 107x80x46cm with "Nice & Nasty" Teak Wood Surround. (Side shelves shown are an optional accessory)
- Supplied with Lava Rock and 4 Ceramic real wood effect logs.
- Supplied with premium quality weathercover.
- Piezo electronic ignition.
- Flame height can be adjusted by using the control knob.
Ready to run with either "Patio Gas" (27mm clip-on regulator required) or "Propane" (screw in regulator required). If you wish to run this gas fire pit from "Natural (Mains) Gas" we have a conversion kit available. This kit should be installed by a registered gas engineer and tested prior to use.
- No smoke. No sparks. Easy on, easy off. Lots of heat. Great focal point.
- Supplied with 250cm of CE-Approved Gas Hose.
We recommend the "Glass Screen Surround" accessory as this frames the fireplace really nicely, and limits the effect wind has on blowing the flames around.
A Gas fire pit is perfect for our British gardens. As the evening cools, just turn it on for instant warmth. It can throw out a massive 19kw of heat through its stainless steel gas ring - neatly camouflaged by the lava rock and real effect ceramic logs. It looks stunning with its dancing real flames and adds warmth and conviviality. A fantastic focal point for evenings with friends and family, the Cocoon Tables appears to be made of stone, when in fact it is made of a composite material. This makes it resistant to extreme heat and cold and it can be left without a problem outside all winter.
No Maintenance Required.
- Table: Composite Stone. Washed Teak Wood surround from managed plantations.
- Stainless Steel Gas Ring.
- 5.5kg of Lava Rock
- 4 Ceramic Logs
This appliance meets or exceeds all UK gas appliance standards and holds CE and KIWA Certification.
Teak will fade to a silver grey colour over time. The golden colour can returned by coating with teak oil.
|Size||80cm x 107cm x 46cm|